Huawei P11 Concept Introduction ᴴᴰ https://goo.gl/lwv5VW
Huawei's upcoming smartphone Huawei P11 coming with dual edge screen, as well the Huawei P11 smartphone have front and back curved body design. Huawei P11 introduction and concept by Science and Knowledge Channel on YouTube. Huawei P11 has large curved 4k QHD display and dual camera, huge battery capacity. In this concept we've showed up in Huawei P11 in screen fingerprint scanner. It is not an official design but we may expect that the Huawei P11 smartphone will come with this design.
The first details about the Huawei P11
Not so long ago, Huawei were presented two flagship smartphone, Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus. And although the announcement was not much time, vice president revealed the first details of the Huawei P11.
It is known that the emergence of smartphones at MWC 2017 Huawei differs from the traditional approach to the announcement of new smartphones series P, which used to be presented in April. And, reportedly, it was accidental.
According to the vice-president of Huawei, Bruce Lee, the decision to use the MWC as a place of presentation of P10 was related to the arrival of smartphones on the market in Europe in the run-up to Easter. This explains that the company decided to postpone the date of this presentation.
At the same time, a company representative said that we should expect an event devoted to the announcement of Huawei P11, at the same time next year, at the Mobile World Congress 2018, which will take place in Barcelona.
While this is all the information that we know about the upcoming smartphone, but before the presentation of nearly a year, so no doubt we will learn all the necessary details during this time.
Bryus Li confirmed the upcoming debut of the flagship Huawei P11
Huawei has just introduced the current generation of its flagship, Huawei Plus is the P10 and the P10 , the exhibition MWC 2017 held in Barcelona from February 27 to March 2, and its representatives have already started to prepare the public for the next one.
The information came from a top manager by the name of Bryus Li (Bruce Lee), who is vice president of Huawei and headed the direction of mobile phones. He shared the details with reporters resource profile AndroidCentral.
According to Bruce Lee, the company has always tried to run the device in March or April in time to promote a sale for Easter in Western Europe. She is not getting it done at the proper level with P8 and P9, but the first to succeed with the current Huawei P10.
He also noted that in the future, perhaps in the company will continue to run the device at MWC. Previously, Huawei conducted some activities to do, they were pretty well attended, but the MWC provides more opportunities to attract the attention of journalists and ordinary public. It is considered by experts as an allusion to the coming announcement of the flagship Huawei P11 the following year at the MWC 2018.
* DON'T FORGET TO WATCH OUR THESE VIDEOS AS WELL
* 01 Huawei Enjoy 7 Phone Specifications - Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus 2017 Price, Release Date, Features, Specs
* 02 Huawei P10 Camera Review - DxOMark Experts praised the Huawei P10 camera
* 03 Huawei Mate 9 Review - Huawei Mate 9 Android Phone - Mate 9 Display 5.9 Inches
* 04 Huawei MediaPad T3 8.0 Tablet - Huawei MediaPad T3 2017 3GB Ram, 5 MP Camera
* 05 Huawei P10 Phone Specifications - Huawei P10 Pro and P10 Lite 2017 6GB RAM, 20Mp Camera, 5.5 Display
* Goal - 1M SUBSCRIBER
* LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE
* Please Subscribe Here - https://www.youtube.com/scienceandknowledge
* Visit Website - http://www.targetyoutube.com
* Facebook - www.facebook.com/scienceandknowledge2017
* Tumblr - http://scienceandknowledge.tumblr.com
* Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+ScienceandKnowledge
* twitter - https://goo.gl/aAtk8Q
* Quora - https://scienceandknowledge.quora.com
* ABOUT MY CHANNEL
Thank you for visiting our channel.
We’ve create this channel to spread the knowledge about latest and upcoming technologies and of course to entertain all people who visit once in a while and we are trying to spread more awareness to our viewer. We
appreciate your visit - Thank you
The Science and Knowledge YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/ScienceandKnowledge is administered by Science and Knowledge Team.
We update and monitor this channel during regular business hours.
2 лет назад